Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back Again And Then Gone To The Dogs

Yes, I said I was back and then I disappeared again for almost two months.  And, yes, I know that if you are going to maintain a blog you must post regularly. With renewed determination, I begin again today, but I must admit that I do so with some hesitation.  I wonder if anyone reads this thing and ask myself why they would, because when I check my blog I sometimes click on the option of going to the next blog, and usually I get some ancient family posting from 2010 about granddad's visit,  a long story about the Lego part that the baby swallowed, or a description of what someone had for breakfast yesterday. Then I find myself moving on to bedroom decorating, perhaps, and my excitement grows when I find myself reading a blog about, say, “canning crunchy dilly beans.”  Once I hit the jackpot; I actually got two baseball blogs, "Twin Geeks," and "Blue Heaven.”  Today, I did it again, starting off with "When I Fell In Love With Sports," and "Keys To The Game." That made me feel a bit better, but clicking on "Next Blog" is something like Russian roulette for me. I never know what I'm going to get, and after "Keys to the Game,” I pressed my luck.  I doubled down and landed on "If You Lived Here You'd Be Home By Now,""Grace Design," and "Mama T Keeps You In Stitches." I ask myself how do I fit into this category of blog? What algorithm is used?  Is it the title?  Several times I have ended up at "It's All About Cats."  Maybe I should start posting photographs of my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment