Monday, November 22, 2010

A Word From Our Sponsor...

It's been far too long since I have composed another posting for my blog. But now I am back and I must begin with a reminder of what prompted me to begin this blog in the first place. It was the publication of my ebook, Safe On Third, and my desire to promote it that led to the creation of this blog.  Safe was published in July of this year, and now, to reward those of you who have been kind enough to read this blog, I would like to offer a half-price coupon for the purchase of my book at smashwords.com.  Simply use the following code, SH84W (not case sensitive), which you enter prior to completing checkout. As a result, you will only have to pay $5.00 for Safe On Third.  At Smashwords, you have a choice of formats for downloading the book.  They are set out below.


Available Ebook reading formats:

When you purchase the full book, you gain access to all formats. 
FormatFull BookSample First 30%
Online Reading (HTML)BuyView sample
Online Reading (JavaScript)BuyView sample
Kindle (.mobi)BuyDownload sample
Epub (open industry format, good for Stanza reader, others)BuyDownload sample
PDF (good for highly formatted books, or for home printing)BuyNo sample available
RTF (readable on most word processors)BuyNo sample available
LRF (for Sony Reader)BuyDownload sample
Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices)BuyDownload sample

No comments:

Post a Comment